Here at the Family Fun Center in Rochester MN, not only do we sell Olhausen and Brunswick pool tables but we also provide service to many other brand pool tables as well. Our team of professionals can assemble, disassemble, re-cover or remove your pool table.
Where Our Services May Be Helpful
• Disassemble before renovation of flooring or rooms.
• Reassemble after construction is complete.
• Purchasing a used table from someone else and need it disassembled.
• Transported and reassembled in your home.
• Just want a pool table removed and disposed of.
Reasons To Hire a Professional
Other than the slate is heavy and doing it improperly can be dangerous, many tables in homes are 3 piece slate. Which means the slate is usually bonded together with a wax. Moving the table improperly can result in “popping” the wax and resulting in an uneven table that still will require a professional to come in and correct the problem.